· This position will identify skills and competencies to fill assigned positions.
· Works on problems where analysis of situations, data or processes is required.
· Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- A minimum of 3+ years in recruiting with a preferred emphasis in technical staffing/sourcing
- A proven successful track record in technical recruiting/sourcing
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Strong organization skills, passion for recruitment
- Communication skills (both written and oral) as well as an ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use various Internet Sourcing tools to find qualified candidates: including Linkedin/Linkedin Recruiter, Monster, Indeed.com, Google Search, Github, Facebook, Twitter and others using Boolean search techniques
- Will have full understanding in Professional, University and Intern sourcing