Contract Duration: 6 months
· Provide Executive Level support to the ARTIK team within the company.
· As both an Executive Administrator and a team admin, you will help to coordinate executive schedules to optimize their calendars for critical meetings, events, etc.
· Provide excellent, comprehensive administrative and operational support of the VP and his staff.
· The highly motivated, customer-centric candidate will be responsible for both general executive administrative tasks as well as operational and project management activities.
Primary duties include: -
· Managing daily calendar, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes.
· Organizing domestic and international travel arrangements for the executive and/or members of her direct staff.
· Facilitating expense reporting processes.
· Organizing and supporting staff meetings, teleconferences, team & leadership off sites, and other events.
· Supporting all Facilities activities for the team - Supporting key team activities, playing a project management role.
· Key duties may include support for team all-hands meetings, internal presentations, management of shared team information and resources on intranet/portals etc.
· Excellent leadership and professional presence.
· Experience handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion -.
· Highly motivated and must enjoy a fast-paced environment -.
· Strong communication and organizational skills (written and verbal), ability to work across functions with customers (both internal & external) .
· Ability to prioritize workload proactively and expeditiously.
· Detail-oriented and highly organized.
· Proven creative problem solving history, ability to work well collaboratively and under pressure.
· Experience creating & supporting presentation development (powerpoint) for senior management.
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous work environment and drive change laterally across organizations using influencing skills.
· Strong desktop skills Education / Other -.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
· Korean speaking is Nice-to-have.
· The ideal candidate with 2-6 years exp