Position Title: Recruiter
Location: Anaheim CA
Pay Rate : DOE
3 -6 month contract
**BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST IS REQUIRED*
Under general supervision, the Recruiter will recruit skilled labor candidates such as Welders, Pipefitters, Machinists, Forklift drivers, and Mechanics for full time positions with Unidyne.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified engineering candidates through various recruiting tools.
2. Support necessary recruitment processes including screening candidates, interview scheduling, compiling required documentation, recommendations for placement decisions, extending offers, and processing background checks.
4. Work with hiring managers to identify target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess position requirements and create requisitions for approval.
5. Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
6. Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting “best practices” and providing accurate, thorough documentation on candidates in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
7. Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain appropriate referrals and leads.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
2. Experience with Taleo Applicant Tracking System required.
3. Strong working knowledge of hiring skilled labor and utilizing leading edge recruiting tactics to generate qualified candidates
4. Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
5. Be familiar with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook (or similar email application).
If you're qualified and interested in this position, please reply to the following questions:
1. An attachment of your updated resume in MS Word document format
2. Your desire pay rate?
3. Your availability for interview, if selected?
4. When can you start?