Title: Engineer Electromechanical – 3
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Duration of Assignment: Up to 1 year
· Product Engineering has an immediate need for a Mechanical Design Automation Library (MDAL) Designer to support the creation and verification of standard CAD parts and sub-assemblies utilizing our solid modeling tool (PTC Creo).
· Candidate must be detail-oriented with effective communication skills, at an expert level in the use of Creo, and competent in interpreting part specifications and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) design principles.
- Bachelor of Science Degree plus 5 years of experience or Associates Degrees plus 9 years of experience in Information Technology, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- 6,000+ hours in the use of PTC Creo version 2 (or higher) and Intralink version 10 (or higher)
- Experience in change control procedures and processes
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational and problem solving skills with an ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements
- Knowledge and some design experience of electronic parts and assemblies
- Knowledge of government project and business rhythms