Managing incoming calls and taking appropriate action to resolve in a professional and courteous manner Prioritizing, handling, and routing incoming correspondence, emails, and information/paper flow Managing Senior Director's calendar.
· scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and making catering and travel arrangements when needed .
· Writing and editing correspondence and reports for the Senior Director to review/sign Prepare PowerPoint presentations and taking meeting minutes as needed.
· Organize and gather materials for the Senior Director business meetings Aggressive follow up on meeting deadlines with team and maintaining a follow-up system to assure deadlines are met .
· Monitoring costs, ordering supplies through SAP, commercial card/corporate credit card administration in Concur, maintaining subscriptions and memberships, processing invoices; SAP/HR items, filing, order supplies .
· Monitoring and tracking expenses against the department budget Updating lists and org charts Contacting vendors accordingly for service Provide support to special projects
Minimum Qualifications Minimum 5 years of executive administrative experience.
· Minimum 5 years experience in, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook .
· Desired Qualifications One or more years of experience supporting a senior manager/executive in a Corporate Relations, Communications or Public Relations environment