Position Title: Software Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City UT
Pay Rate : DOE
5 month temp to HIRE
**BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST IS REQUIRED*
The successful candidate will work in small development teams that are tasked with implementing new features and capabilities planned for inclusion in the simulation-based training products. Work involves developing and maintaining software applications related to automotive simulation, primarily using C# and C++ on the Windows operating system.
The work will consist of developing new software and upgrading existing software to meet customer and project requirements using software engineering standards and tools. This also involves unit testing, system integration, and creating and maintaining software documentation
• Experience (1-3 years) developing high frame rate object-oriented software in C/C++,C# Windows applications.
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented languages and Design (OOD) concepts.
• Experience working in a team environment.
• Experience developing 3DS Max scripts.
• Understanding of the mathematics associated with 3D physics/graphics: linear algebra, matrix manipulation.
• Background in GUI design, or 3D graphics.
• Experience with real-time application development, including threading.
• Experience with hardware interfaces, device drivers, or embedded systems.
• Experience with network communications.
Qualification and educational requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related engineering, science, or math discipline.
If you're qualified and interested in this position, please reply to the following questions:
1. An attachment of your updated resume in MS Word document format
2. Your desire pay rate?
3. Your availability for interview, if selected?
4. When can you start?