Working Hours: Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm (can be flexible)
Summary: Encompasses the scientific technology of electricity, esp. the design and application of circuitry and equipment for machine control, communications, computer electronics, and power generation, transmission and distribution.
· Uses the principles and theories of science, engineering, and mathematics to provide technical support to engineers involved in the design and development of control systems, communication systems, power generation systems, and related instrumentation.
Requirements: Requires complete understanding and application of standard engineering or scientific theories, concepts, principles, and techniques.
· General knowledge of other related disciplines. Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
· Solutions are imaginative, thorough, and practicable, and consistent with organization objectives. Works under minimal direction.
· Independently determines and develops approaches to solutions. Work is reviewed generally upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
· Frequent inter organizational and/or external contacts.
· Represents the organization. Strong working relationships outside of immediate work group.