Contract Duration: 11 Months
Proven prior experience in multidimensional data modelling concepts, design, development, and support using Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, and TFS) is REQUIRED .
· In-depth knowledge of building complex multidimensional/tabular cubes and querying same using MDX/DAX (Microsoft SSAS) and fine tuning the performance of SSAS cubes (tabular or multidimensional)
· Prior experience with PowerBI (Development + Administration+ Gateway) is REQUIRED .
· Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS in EDS, Redshift, AWS API gateway) is a PLUS .
· Experience using Oracle data sources/targets is REQUIRED .
Analysis and Communication Skills:
· Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications to design and deliver optimum solutions for business needs.
· Strong communication skills and a strong self-starter attitude.
· Strong business analyst skills, able to work with many different stakeholders to elicit and document requirements.
· Strong estimation skills and strong track record of accurate estimations for BI solutions.
· Analytical thinker; Strong problem solving ability .
· Team player; Ability to multi task.
· Data gathering, research and analytical abilities so as to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address user needs .
· BA/BS degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related field
• 3+ years of experience in architecting, designing, developing, supporting, and implementing BI solutions
• Excellent understanding of developer and support processes including SDLC, project management, change management, and architecture process.
• Knowledge of ITIL is desired