Shift: Rotating Shifts (Day, Swing, & Graveyard + Some weekends)
· Security department is a 24/7 operation must be able to work all shifts if needed.
· Conduct mobile patrol checks of the facilities; perform De-tex checks on interior and exterior of all buildings, sensitive areas and company generators.
· Responsible for client proprietary information pickups and delivery service.
· Respond to emergency response calls as dispatched by the SOC, assist with alarm testing and respond to alarms from sensitive areas and other general areas.
· Conduct PIV/Riser checks to ensure the emergency sprinkler systems are functional.
· Ability to work well within a group/team environment.
· Provide customer service and communicate with all employees, customers and visitors
· Able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance Have a clean DMV driving record.
· Lift and carry Proprietary information and packages that weigh approximately 60lbs. CPR, First Aid and AED trained.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows, Computer skills and Basic Radio 10 code