Position Title: Senior Technical Recruiter
Location: Anaheim CA
Pay Rate : DOE
6 month contract
**BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST IS REQUIRED*
Delivering Results and Demonstrating Success:
• Conduct full-cycle recruiting inclusive of job description creation, job posting, sourcing, screening, administration of assessment tests, and referral of top candidates.
• Recruit passive candidates and assess the alignment of their professional goals and expertise .
• Screen candidates for skills and aptitude for various position specifications and present qualified candidates to hiring managers within an appropriate and consistent time frame. Successfully anticipate hiring manager needs demonstrated by an expedited time-to-fill.
• Develop and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship building.
• Present well-designed recruiting plans that include deliverables, time lines, and a formal tracking process.
• Provide cutting-edge ideas and help develop and sustain standard operating procedures for recruiting.
• Participate in or lead special projects and recruiting initiatives; identify best practices; develop interviewing (this sentence gets cut off in your image and I don't know what belongs here)
• Bachelor's Degree with preference for majors in Business, Marketing, or Human Resources.
• 5+ years of professional recruiting experience including a mix of agency and corporate experience strongly preferred.
• 2+ Experience recruiting within the aerospace and/or defense industries.
• 2+ years of experience with sourcing and hiring candidates with active secret clearances.
• Familiarity with national talent markets and savvy recruiting ability with expertise in leveraging referrals and passive candidates.
• Advanced talent pipeline development skills; capability to leverage complex search projects, engaging with online communities/user groups and identifying creative candidate generations techniques.
• Applicant-tracking software experience, with past use of Taleo strongly desired.
• Demonstrated high caliber success in managing the entire recruiting life-cycle; proven ability to provide consultative recruiting support to internal stakeholders while driving best-in-class candidate experience.
• Knowledge of state and federal labor laws and guidelines as it applies to recruitment and staffing.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and work on multiple projects simultaneously, able to meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; able to support stakeholders up to the Executive level.
• Intermediate to advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint
• CIR, ACIR, CDR, or PRC Recruiter certifications.
Share our Values:
If you're qualified and interested in this position, please reply to the following questions:
1. An attachment of your updated resume in MS Word document format
2. Your desire pay rate?
3. Your availability for interview, if selected?
4. When can you start?