Position Title: Material Planner
Location: Palo Alto CA
Pay Rate : DOE
6 month contract
**BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST IS REQUIRED*
· Under regular supervision plans consolidated material requirements necessary to produce or procure an item: particularly an item that is program critical or has a long lead time.
· Prepares requests for material, arranges for follow up actions to ensure that schedule requirements are met.
· Maintains status of items returned to vendors. Assists in the preparation of status reports. Prepares stock status reports indicating parts/materials on order and on hand.
· Assists in preparing work orders for actual production. Maintains and re-supplies floor stock items as needed.
· Helps with stockroom coverage as needed. (receiving and kitting parts)
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· High School Grad preferred, up to 2 years college desired. Must be able to lift up to 50 Lbs.
· Should have some material planning experience and experience working with vendors
· Must be efficient in Microsoft Excel
· Must be willing to work with all levels of staff
· Willing to adapt to ever-changing schedules (dates, work requirements, priorities)
If you're qualified and interested in this position, please reply to the following questions:
1. An attachment of your updated resume in MS Word document format
2. Your desire pay rate?
3. Your availability for interview, if selected?
4. When can you start?