Contract Duration: 6 Months
This job primarily includes but is not limited to mechanical measuring, part identification and solder inspection. Must be familiar with J-STD.
25% Inspects components and soldering of electronic assemblies, sub-assemblies, and chassis, primarily Circuit Card Assemblies (CCA’s), Low Volt Power Supplies (LVPS), High Volt Power Supplies (HVPS) to ensure conformance to contractual specifications.
20% Inspects mechanical/electronic assemblies and subassemblies to ensure conformance to contractual specifications. This includes sub and top level chassis and complex wire harnesses
35% Verify completion of all paperwork at final inspection
10% Performs dimensional verifications used for internal product acceptance.
10% Creates, maintains and verifies assembly and subassembly configuration, deconfiguration and reconfiguration standards.
• Product acceptance and rejection based on contract and engineering requirements
• Product acceptance and rejection based on rework and Material Review Board (MRB) activities.
• High school diploma or equivalent
<p>• Minimum of 2 years inspection experience in electronics industry.
• Familiar with J-STD requirements and inspection of electronic sub-assembly.
• Knowledge of inspection techniques including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
• Knowledge of inspection techniques including use of microscope, micrometers, calipers and scales.
• Computer skills helpful
• Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel both in writing and verbally.