Contract Duration: 3 months
• Work with third party developers on the design and implementation of embedded software devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
• Perform design reviews on all circuits and subsystems.
• Write test procedures and protocols to assess product reliability and evaluate the ability of products to meet performance standards and specifications.
• Document and execute testing of products, systems, or subsystems (with electrical, mechanical, and/or software components).
• Analyze measurement data to verify performance criteria.
• Troubleshoot hardware issues with the product during tests.
• Design and build support equipment and fixtures to conduct testing.
• Responsible for completion of activities on time.
• Provide technical knowledge and assistance to other engineers and support personnel.
• B.S. Degree in Engineering or equivalent, and a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills, written and verbal.
• Working knowledge of setting up network environments a plus.
• Proficient at circuit analysis of analog and digital systems.
• Experience with schematic capture and PCB design. The use of Altium tools a plus.
• Extensive experience using electrical test equipment, scopes, meters, analyzers etc.
• Possesses strong troubleshooting logic and problem solving skills.
• Strong technical documentation writing skills.
• Be able to work independently, regularly reporting progress and status.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.