Contract Duration: 3 months
• This is considered entry-level, office-based work.
• Daily tasks revolve around reviewing as-built job packages that originated from construction crews, scanning the physical pages, categorizing and naming the digitized pages, extracting relevant metadata, performing a final quality check, and then uploading the digitized pages to our centralized repository.
• This work is repetitive and production based
• Extract pipeline component specifications and installation, testing, inspection, and maintenance information from historical records.
• Review and annotate documentation related to gas transmission and distribution pipelines.
• Utilize software resources to optimize productivity and ensure work quality.
• Understand and execute detailed processes based on guidelines.
• Report on bugs and usability issues found during testing.
• Initiate and ensure accountability and timely resolution of requests to other business units.
• Respond to business requests in a timely and effective manner.
• Escalate QA issues, status to appropriate team
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or other technical field preferred - Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook - Strong written and oral communication skills - Ability to quickly adapt to new tasks and procedures - 1-2 Years of work experience preferred.