Identify, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair a variety of production equipment in a state-of-the-art MEMs wafer FAB. Ensure routine and preventative maintenance procedures are followed and completed on time and ahead of schedule. This position will also help to identify and resolve major yield loss factors related to tool and equipment functionality and work with multi-disciplined project teams to drive sustained process improvements.
Develop and maintain PM procedures/schedules, LOTO procedures, handle incoming Work Order requests, interface with vendors, and maintain spare parts inventories to ensure maximum equipment availability to production.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical systems at the board and component level.
• In-depth knowledge of semiconductor processes and vacuum systems, including helium leak checking.
• Ability to read electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics.
• Willing to work a flexible schedule. Must be able to support operations and engineering staff on weekends as needed.
• Experience working with a CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
• Assist the R&M manager in providing daily and monthly reports to upper management as needed (equipment downtime, R&M operational costs, accident investigation, etc.)
• Comply with all company procedures including HazMat, LOTO, and safety.
• Willing to work with high-voltage, RF, and toxic gasses.
• Keep a clean and safe work area at all times.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Experience with photolithography, plasma processes (etch or deposition), metrology, and wet chemistry tool sets.
• Experience with high-volume MEMs, integrated circuit, or semiconductor micro-fabrication is required.
• Must be capable of shifting focus and changing priorities in a fluid environment.
• Must demonstrate strong core values including Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Quality, and Continuous Learning.
• Must be a self-starter and team contributor with a passion to drive tasks to completion under limited supervision.
• Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office software (Word, Excell, Outlook).
• High School diploma required. Associates/Bachelors degree in Science/Engineering/Technology (esp with emphasis on semiconductor manufacture) preferred.
• 5-10 years experience in semiconductor wafer FAB operations with an emphasis on maintaining Photolithography (coater/developer/exposure), Thin Film Deposition, Etch, Metrology, Packaging, and Test/Probe tools.