Contract Duration: 1 Year
The Executive Administrative Assistant will support the I.T. Vice President and I.T. Leadership Staff at their Salt Lake City location. In addition to handling all administrative tasks: calls, travel arrangements, meeting and event coordination, department space logistics, etc, the candidate will also play a role in supporting the Group I.T. Vice President.
• 5+ years directly related work experience is required.
• Strong customer service and responsiveness skills required
• Prepare reports and other non-routine correspondence.
• Answer phones and responds to requests for information.
• SharePoint administration experience.
• Act as liaison with other departments, staff, and clients.
• Schedule and organize complex activities such as travel, meeting arrangements and events.
• Handle accounts payable expense report processing
• Organize/edit documents and correspondence often with discretion and confidentiality.
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects.
• Handle confidential information
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Ability to learn new computer programs and databases with little or no training is also necessary.
• Ability to work with all levels of internal management and staff
• Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple requests and various projects, when responsiveness and follow through are critical.
• Professional demeanor and telephone etiquette.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment and being available to provide administrative support outside of regular business hours.