Position Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Salt Lake City UT
Pay Rate : DOE
3 month contract – EXTENSION
**BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST IS REQUIRED*
In this role you will be part of a highly enthusiastic and energized team providing an exceptional candidate and onboarding experience. You will work directly with managers to determine their staffing needs and implement comprehensive recruiting strategies to meet those needs. This position will be an integral part of a full lifecycle recruiting process which has a direct effect on the success of the organization. The primary responsibilities/qualifications include but are not limited to:
• Working with internal customers to define and recruit for open positions.
• Identify recruiting markets and opportunities to provide a high caliber and a diverse selection of candidates to the organization.
• The successful candidate will also facilitate improvement efforts in the areas of recruiting communications, processes and practices.
• Our team has a high degree of creativity and collaboration. The ability to participate and contribute is essential.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline and 5 years of directly related work experience. Experience in lieu of degree will be considered. Expertise in engineering and technical positions is preferred.
• The qualified candidate will have a proven track record of recruiting success in highly competitive markets, and a demonstrated command of Federal and State laws and statutes impacting the recruitment and selection effort.
• Demonstrate previous success sourcing from multiple venues to identify passive candidates.
• Experience with social media and branding campaigns is highly preferred.
• Strong customer service, organization, and needs assessment skills, as well as the capacity to learn and follow processes and documentation requirements are necessary.
• The ability to create and deliver presentations to internal and external audiences is a must.
• Participates in community events, job fairs and conferences
• Provide career development guidance as needed.
• Qualified candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience with MS Office products. Work experience with an Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) is desired.
• Recruiting experience in a Department of Defense environment would be helpful.
If you're qualified and interested in this position, please reply to the following questions:
1. An attachment of your updated resume in MS Word document format
2. Your desire pay rate?
3. Your availability for interview, if selected?
4. When can you start?