Position Title: Supply Chain Procurement Specialist
Location: El Segundo CA
Pay Rate : $38
5 month contract
**BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST IS REQUIRED*
- Sources and procures technical services, engineering services, on-site training services, non-COTS software license agreements, renewals, service and maintenance agreements throughout multiple programs
- Proficiency in the procurement process, including but not limited to request for quotations and proposals, analyzing proposals, price analysis, negotiations, policies and procedures, including the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Works with internal customers to ensure specifications are appropriate for the services or products required.
- Issues purchase orders and manages performance of purchase orders, ensures compliance with all public law requirements as well as company (and business) policies and procedures including import/export regulations.
- Reviews and approves supplier payment as needed.
- SAP working knowledge
- Ability to place complex procurement packages
- Interfacing and collaborating with Programs and other organizations within and outside of Global Supply Chain
- Ability to plan schedule and arrange activities to accomplish objectives
- Person should possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills and be extremely organized
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 years Procurement/Buying/Purchasing experience
- Experience with FAR/DFAR
- SAP software experience
- MS Office experience - proficient in Excel
- Experience within the Aerospace or Aviation Industry is preferred
- Active Secret clearance with SSBI
If you're qualified and interested in this position, please reply to the following questions:
1. An attachment of your updated resume in MS Word document format
2. Your desire pay rate?
3. Your availability for interview, if selected?
4. When can you start?