Contract Duration: 3 Months
Our ideal candidate has assisted Director Level Executives, they are organized, innovative, knowledgeable and forward-thinking when it comes to ensuring smooth workplace operations. The position requires the capacity to work successfully in a team environment while keeping abreast of business objectives, standards, and related information in order to maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization. This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment. The right candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and bias for action, be customer-service oriented and have the ability to meet tight deadlines. Having great organization skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice will ensure success. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative
• Functions as a cross-departmental assistant to ensure alignment in the execution of the company and department strategy.
• Serves as an sounding board for the executive and the department
• Directly supports the top leadership in the creation and execution of the department’s vision.
• Coordinates and processes domestic and international travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler's logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards.
• Creates, edits and maintains electronic and written communication.
• Prepares reports, presentations and flow charts.
• Processes incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
• Prioritizes and schedules management-level employee time and availability for efficient use of resources.
• Tracks and maintains designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
• Plans the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
• Orders and maintains office supplies.
• Plans and implements logistics for internal and external events and meetings.
• Assists accounting with invoice approval
• Directs department calls to appropriate team members
• Perform other duties as required and assigned by executive
• May have a wide range of duties related to the health of the entire organization.
• Bachelor’s degree or
• 5 years’ experience in assisting C-Level Executive
• Data/analytic experience preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, including data analysis tools, charts and graphs, and pivot tables
• Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint and experience in creating Executive level presentations
• Knowledge of Database systems and creating reports from data tables
• Ability to transcribe and maintain detailed notes from meetings and prepare meeting minutes
• Proven record of excelling in a fast paced, goal driven environment and possess the ability to complete a high volume of projects with minimal guidance.
• Proven record of effective communication
• Ability to manage deliverables while maintain commitment to deadlines.
• A high level of integrity and confidentiality
• Minimum of five years of experience providing executive assistance in a fast-paced environment