Contract Duration: 1 year
This position will maintain and coordinate 3rd party platforms and databases for course registration, attendance, marketing, online course delivery, and success metrics.
This includes the monitoring and maintenance of existing databases, handling of maintenance tickets from submission through completion, and data support services as needed with course evaluations and metrics.
Additional tasks may include working with content management systems, learning management systems, video streaming, and online content delivery.
The Analyst will serve as point of contact and administrator for 3rd party platforms as well as the account analyst to ensure updates, maintenance, and support delivery of energy efficiency trainings.
Minimum Qualifications Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and (Technical) Competencies:
• Knowledge of database and information systems - for example Power BI, Access, SAP
• Competency in developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
• Competency in making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products - for example Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access - as needed to perform at the job level
• Knowledge of relevant programming languages - for example, SharePoint, HTML, Java, Adobe – as needed to perform at the job level
• Ability to work independently with limited oversight
• Competency in holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
• Competency in planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals Desired abilities or knowledge:
Familiarity with cloud platforms, learning management systems, data dashboards including, but not limited to:
PinPointe, Schoox, Ungerboeck, Brightcove, HapYak, BOX, Grovo, Docebo, SurveyMonkey, Microsoft Video and others.