Contract Duration: 1 Year
Purpose of Position:
Assist in the administration and user support of global CAD deployment including integration of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist/coach users as they utilize the CAD software to create/modify objects.
• Assist users in the management of changes –answer questions and provide support to users for PR, CR, CN, Variances, Promotions in PLM application.
• Support CAD Admin by running license reports, creating help content, and implementing CAD solutions.
Required Education & Experience:
• Associates degree in Mechanical Design
• Minimum 3 years experience in Engineering and Manufacturing environment with full understanding of key product data (CAD models, drawings, BOMs, etc.).
• Minimum 2 years experience using Product Lifecycle Management system. Prefer PTC Windchill PLM (PDMLink, ProjectLink).
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Product Development or Equipment/Tool design role.
Desired Skill and Experience Requirements:
• Project management skills and experience in requirements gathering, development, test and transition to production.
• Experience working with and managing CAD systems. Prefer Creo, SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
• IT Help Desk experience – diagnose and solve user reported system problems
• Software testing experience – Prepare test plans, conduct test, report results, and work with team to resolve issues.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Computer application training experience – prepare training material and conduct user training in person or via web-conference.
• Flexibility to work with multiple cultures and time zones and with users at all levels in the division (executives to factory operators).
• High initiative, self-motivation and ability to work in multi-national, matrix organization
• Bilingual is a plus (English plus Spanish, German, Portuguese, Polish, Chinese, Turkish)
We really need someone with some strong CAD skills and experience to help support our CAD Administrator at the Keller TX location. Experience with a Product Lifecycle Management system like Windchill is crucial.