Contract Duration: 1 year contract
Duration: 1 year contract
Under limited supervision and with moderate latitude in assignment, may perform some, or all, of the following:
• Develop and maintain automated test equipment hardware and software
• Support lab maintenance and repairs
• Support field testing from test preparation
• Assist Lab manager
Required Education/Experience: Bachelors Degree in Math, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or other Science/Engineering discipline.
• Three or more years experience with lab management
• Three or more years experience with asset acquisition and installation
• Familiar with lab equipment and maintenance
• Very good written and verbal communication skills required
• Ability to successfully interact with other Engineering disciplines including design, systems, and software engineering functions.
• Capable of working in a team environment with the ability to work independently at times with minimal supervision
• Some weekends and evenings will be required
Special Requirements: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Perform system regression testing, DVT, data analysis and document test
results. Experience required with hardware development, embedded system
testing, system integration, and GPS validation techniques. Strong
communication skills required.