Duration: 1 year contract
Reporting to the Supervisor & Master Logistics Planner, the Stockroom Clerk A performs simple to complex manual, clerical and computer data entry duties in the stockroom areas such as receiving, storing and disbursement of materials and helps maintain a good and accurate inventory
1. Helps maintain accurate receiving and issued parts.
2. Perform data entry on computer.
3. Pulls kits and issue backorders.
4. Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming items and verify the receipt of incoming items.
5. Stores articles in bins, racks, or shelves, according to identifying part number.
6. Fills orders or issues supplies from stock.
7. Preparing of periodic, special, or perpetual inventory of stock.
8. Adjustments of inventory counts and the damage to stock.
9. Makes inventory adjustments to items carried in stock.
10. Determines the identification and stock location.
11. Moves or transports material from stockroom to production departments.
12. Maintains a neat and clean stockroom.
13. Accepts materials from receiving inspection and checks against paperwork validating quantity, part number and description and/or arranges for storing of received material in a neat and orderly arrangement onto shelves, racks or specified floor locations.
14. Maintains computerized inventory records and documents all discrepancies and helps with complex part research.
15. Helps develop and train lesser experienced stockroom clerks.
High School or GED.
Five (5) years experience in inventory control/stockroom (receiving, storing and arranging, issuing and kitting of material) function related to the movement of inventory)
Requires ability to read, write and interpret (WDS) computer documents.
The Norland Group is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified. Norland does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Norland maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.