Contract Duration: 6 Months + Extension
Performs both key and specialized administrative duties to support
assigned Regions and functional areas. Duties to include, but not limited to, travel arrangements, monthly expense reports, meeting coordination, on and off boarding of regional personnel and other responsibilities as assigned.
• Support for Assigned Regional Areas
• Execute the current Sales Operations process for onboarding new hire sales personnel
• Voluntary Off-boarding
• Execute the current Sales Operations process for off boarding sales personnel
• Complete and submit monthly expense reports
• Support Travel Arrangements
• Coordinate Meeting Arrangements
• Assist with Organizational Announcements, Reports and Presentations
• Maintain Distribution Email Lists
• Specialized Responsibilities
• Admin (Central & West): RFP Response Support for HMD Prime Vendor Opportunities, District Meeting Schedule Support, Support Other Admins during PTO or Out of Office occurrences, Collect Annual Compensation Acknowledgement Letters
• Admin (East & Southeast): Vendor Credentialing Support, RFP Response Support Back-Up, CAS Program Support Back-Up, Support Other Admins during PTO or Out of Office occurrences, Collect Annual Compensation Acknowledgement Letters
• At least a High School Degree or GED
• At least three (3) years of business experience
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written business
communications skills and be customer focused to relate professionally and pleasantly to
all levels of the organization.
• Must possess strong organizational skills, with attention to detail to perform a variety of duties concurrently and accurately, meet deadlines and follow-up in a timely manner.
• Must possess excellent telephone etiquette.
• Must have excellent computer skills, including
written communication , and be proficient in Outlook,
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The Norland Group is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified. Norland does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Norland maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.