Contract Duration: 3 Months
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: GIS Developer – 10950/10948
Job Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 5 Months
Pay Rate: Pays up to $98/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
· Staff members in this labor category support the design of technical project specifications for the implementation of application software projects and database development projects.
· They support the day-to-day technical activities of the project team and ensure that standard system methodologies are employed.
· They also perform detailed software design and detailed database conversion design and are directly involved in the coding and implementation of complex and strategic portions of application software and database conversion projects.
· As a group, these staff members are proficient in Esri COTs software products, Web, desktop, and server software development languages; geospatial data formats; and other technologies.
· These staff members design and develop QA/QC programs and support design code reviews, database reviews, and other QA/QC activities throughout the project life cycle.
· Minimum 7 years of experience in GIS development
· Over 3-5 years of experience in ArcSDE
· Extensive hands on experience with deployment of ArcSDE in a large enterprise environment and experience with UNIX implementation is required
· Over 5 years of experience on developing GIS-related applications with ESRI ArcObjects and ArcFM objects
· Having in depth knowledge and experience in performance tuning SDE Databases
· Knowledge of utility company functions and Miner and Miner is an advantage
· Knowledge and experience with editing scenarios in a multiuser Geodatabase
· 3-5 years of experience with ArcGIS Server installation, configuration and development
· Over 3-5 years of experience with .NET, Silverlight, Java script, Flex
· Extensive knowledge in ESRI and ArcFM Product suite
· Experience with ArcFM AutoUpdaters and ArcFM configuration
· Demonstrated ability to support business end users and production issues
· Advanced knowledge and experience with GIS industry